One of my customers has got a problem with SigmaStudio for SHARC. A prompt of version compatibility comes when a project is opened.
The DSP is ADSP-21489. SigmaStudio version is 3.11. SigmaStudio for SHARC version is 2.2.0. SHARC Audio Toolbox version is 2.0.0. Operating system is Windows 7 32-Bit.
Prompt is as blow,
Could you please give some suggestions?
Thanks a lot!
Compiler###### IC 1 ######
SigmaStudio for SHARC Plug-Ins used in Schematic under IC 1
[Module Name : Created with : Loaded with]
- 1. Off chip Delay( External Port) : 2.0.0 : 2.0.0
2. Off chip Delay( External Port)50ms : 1.0.0 : 1.0.0
3. Off chip Delay( External Port)20ms : 1.0.0 : 1.0.0
4. Off chip Delay( External Port)250ms : 1.0.0 : 1.0.0
5. Off chip Delay( External Port)80ms : 1.0.0 : 1.0.0
6. Off chip Delay( External Port)500ms : 1.0.0 : 1.0.0
* indicates that the version compatibility check has been skipped/failed for the Plug-In.
In such cases, the Schematic may be corrupted and may not function as expected.
This can even lead to target crash when it is downloaded.
Removing failed/skipped Plug-Ins from the Schematic and re-inserting available versions of such Plug-Ins will fix the Schematic.