Kindly ask you to help me solve the problem with noise-variation of the SPI output of ADXRS453 (rate output of the device). It looks like noise variation in the range - 20…30 LSB even when sensor does not move.
As far as I know this gyroscope has high vibration rejection and excellent bias stability.
Here some details of connection to ADXRS453:
- Power 3.3V (linear regulator LM117T-3.3 with battery block 7.2V);
- Power circuit according to the datasheet;
- Power of the master controller 3.3V;
- SPI 125 kHz
- Acquisition cycle 10 ms
- Initialization according to the datasheet – Chapter “RECOMMENDED START-UP SEQUENCE WITH CHK BIT ASSERTION”
- read only registers RATE0 and RATE1 via interface SPI by the command “Sensor Data”