I am trying to connect ADXL362 with CC2650 for my application.
My objective is to set the watermark interrupt for complete FIFO depth (1020 bytes only XYZ values)
1. SPI open (4 MHz)
2. ADXL362 initialization and SOFT RESET
3. Range : 8g
4. Halved bandwidth of the filter : 1/2 the ODR
5. ODR : 400 Hz
6. FIFO set up - >
- ADXL362_REG_FIFO_CONTROL(0x28) -: 0x0A
- ADXL362_REG_FIFO_SAMPLES(0x29) : 0xFF - Assuming If if AH bit is set in ADXL362_REG_FIFO_CONTROL(0x28) then
configured FIFO depth is 511 samples (1024 bytes : ~170 * 3 * 2)
7. Set FIFO watermark interrupt
- ADXL362_REG_INTMAP1(0x2A) : 0x84 : ( Active low | Watermark interrupt)
8. Set measurement mode
- ADXL362_REG_POWER_CTL(0x2D) : 2
Upon sampling of 1020 bytes in FIFO an interrupt triggered .
I am getting interrupt immediately once , I do step 7 then after that my system going to undefined state.
Is there any mistake in my ADXL362 configuration ?
Is my assumption is correct ? "Assuming If if AH bit is set in ADXL362_REG_FIFO_CONTROL(0x28) then configured FIFO depth is 511 samples (1024 bytes : ~170 * 3 * 2) "