We are working on developing a freq hopping application using custom Linux software. We are able to save profiles within the AD9361 memory. We trying to switching between Tx profiles based on the AD9361_recall function. Currently, we are using a CW for preliminary testing. When trying to switch from FDD to Fast Lock for a given profile, we lose the Tx signal. Based on our understanding the following operations are needed:
1) Updating the profile number and enable bit for Fast Lock Setup
2) Clearing the Fast Lock Program Ctrl bit.
3) Setting the ENSM Config_2 for ready mask
4) Enabling the BYPASS_LD_SYNTH
5) Updating the profile number and enable bit for Fast Lock Setup
Are we missing something? Thank you.