AnsweredAssumed Answered

Active balancing evaluation board for series battery cells

Question asked by Nima on Nov 14, 2015

Hello,

I need to measure the voltage and temperature of series battery cells, and at the same time, I need to keep the battery cell voltage fully protected. It means that I need measurement and protection in the first stage. In the 2nd stage, I need to process logged data (obtained by the 1st stage) in a processor. Then, I will apply output of processed data (obtained in 2nd stage) to the gate drive for active balancing circuit. I found following demo-board in your website:

CN0197 is a demo board for measurement of battery cells. CN0235 is a demo board for Lithium-Ion battery monitoring, protection, and passive balancing.  UG-252 is similar to CN02325 (maybe its evaluation board) for Lithium-Ion battery monitoring, protection, and passive balancing. Am I correct?

Do you have any demo board for Lithium-Ion battery monitoring, protection, and active balancing? If you have, am I able to send the measured data to a processor, and process them and send back to demo board to control active balancing stage?

Regards,

Outcomes