AnsweredAssumed Answered

Need help for using ADE7758 with hall effect sensors or shunt.

Question asked by abhishekea1992 on Nov 5, 2015
Latest reply on May 25, 2016 by dave.smith

We are using ADE currently with CT for current measurement.It works well but our design is getting bulky so we are thinking of changing the design and using Hall effect sensor or Shunt in place of current transformer.Can you please provide any reference designs/schematics related to hall effect sensor or shunt interfacing with ADE7758. Thank you.