AnsweredAssumed Answered

filename.map file does not display in browser

Question asked by rwpinto on Jun 6, 2011
Latest reply on Jun 21, 2011 by CraigG

Hello,

I am running Visual DSP++ on a 64-bit Windows Vista Machine. I am unable to display a filename.map.xml file generated by Visual DSP++ in any of 3 browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome.

I am however able to display the file on a Windows XP machine with Visual DSP++ installed by editing the beginning of the file to account for the change in location of the Analog Devices install. In particular, if I change

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Analog Devices/VisualDSP 5.0/System/linker_map_ss1.xsl"?>

<!DOCTYPE DOCUMENT SYSTEM "file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Analog Devices/VisualDSP 5.0/System/linker_map.dtd">

to be

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="file:///C:/Program Files/Analog Devices/VisualDSP 5.0/System/linker_map_ss1.xsl"?>

<!DOCTYPE DOCUMENT SYSTEM "file:///C:/Program Files/Analog Devices/VisualDSP 5.0/System/linker_map.dtd">

then, the file display perfectly well on my XP machine.

I have checked to see that both linker_map_ss1.xsl  and linker_map.dtd exist. How can I get the map file to properly display on my 64-bit Vista machine? I have attached the file for convenience.

Attachments

Outcomes