I'm using the Ez-kit BF527, chip revision 0.0 and I'm developing a project in which the USB interface has been used.
The project is running without any errors under Debug and Release modes. But, when I generate a loader file to boot from flah memory the usb device is not detected by the host. The host show a message: that was impossible detect a ID descriptor from USB device and so, it not close a conexion.
Below I am describing the configurations enabled in my project:
- External memory SDRAM - 32MB;
- Cache Instruction;
- Boot mode: Flash/PROM;
- Boot format: Intel hex, but I have been tried the bin format, too ;
- Output width: 16-bit;
- Anything optmization is enabled;
- System heap: L1 2KB;
- System stack: L1 2KB;
- User heap: L1 8KB;
So far, I have tested load the "bulk_loopback_app_bf527" available in the path: \...Analog Devices\...\Examples... but unfortunatelly the USB device is not detected by host.
- I am using VisualDSP++ 5.0, update 9, but I have tryed the updates 7.
- The problem is not in load file (I think) because I created a simple project to blink leds and it is running when the target is started.
So, I would appreciate any suggestions to the possible cause and a possible solution for this issue.
I thank everyone in advance.