AnsweredAssumed Answered

Combining multiple opamps

Question asked by BP2015-MDC on Oct 27, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 30, 2015 by KJBob

Dear Support, Designers,

I am not so familiar with Opamps, but I would like to combine the following circuits with each other. and would greatly appreciate the help I can get in designing this. I have red some theories about opamps, books like opamps for everyone, simulated with Qucs and I aint getting the results I expected using the program, I tried configurations with Differential and selfbuild Operational amplifiers but to no avail, you are probably familiar with this.

Information

What I do know is that the input and the output are connected to a 50 Ohm BNC cable.

0.15V TTL input unipolar and like to amplify it towards 5V with an Potentiometer, and should have a variable bias also connected with a potentiometer.

Configuration(required)

AC to DC Adapter 12V 400mA

LTC3265 Voltage Pump for stable 15+-V

Low pass filter 2 order, Voltage follower, Differential Amplifier.

3x TLV074 for the opamps

Question:

Does the configuration of the opamps need to be all inverted due to negative feedback?

What is the best configuration for the opamps circuits (voltage follower,noninverting filter,inverting amplification)?

what do I need to keep in mind? as in where to start with, and the steps to follow?

is there a general rule for configurations like this?

as a last thought, is it advisable to place extra ELKO's between the 15+- to common? to prevent disturbances from common mode?

sincerely yours

Bastiaan

Outcomes