Can the ADV7401BSTZ-110 component processor support the following timing requirements?
• Input, RGB0, RS343A for sync on green, non-interlaced
• Active video equivalent 1280x1024p60@24 bpp
• Fundamental reference is Pixel Unit (PU) at 108MHz
• Line Frequency = PU / PU per horz line = 108Mhz/(1280+416) = 63679.245Hz
• Field rate = line rate / number of lines per field = 63679.245 / (1024+42) = 59.7366Hz
• Horizontal blanking = Front porch of 64 PU + Sync width of 192 PU + Back porch of 160 PU = 416 PU
• Vertical blanking = Front porch of 3 lines + sync width of 3 lines + back porch of 36 lines = 42 lines;