anyone can provide me some education documents for me to learn how to use the software ?
although it can be open normally, i really don't know how to use it to do anything ~
(ps.this software:DVP Eval latest Source 10-14-11)
in order to provide proper answers, please provide the part you are using and where did you get this version from.
ok , i need to use this board to catch 6 cameras'pictures and delete the repeat parts
in order to make this six pictures become a complete one .
now ,i don't know how to use this software to display the pictures that the cameras catched
(in fact i know nothing that i can use this software to do..)and don't know how to delete the repeat
parts by burn-in the code writed by myself.(i also want to know what software can i use to burn-in
the code in the board).
please provide eval board part number in order to give the right reference.
documentation and software download information for this eval board can be found at ADV7282 and ADV7282-M Design Support Files
I can check with the specialist for question about your need.
The ADV7282-M Installation Guide is available here: ADV7282 and ADV7282-M Design Support Files
This document explains how to program the ADV7282-M with ADI recommended scripts.
There are some things I should point out however:
1) Ensuring that 6 Analog inputs are perfectly aligned is very difficult.
2) The ADV7282-M evaluation board would have to be modified to allow 6 single ended CVBS inputs to be connected to the board. At the moment it is designed for 2 single ended CVBS and 2 differential CVBS inputs.
3) The ADV7282-M is a video decoder ( analog video to digital video converter). The ADV7282-M is not a microprocessor. It is not designed to do the advanced processing you are talking about.
The ADV728x devices have only one internal ADC. ADV7282-M can therefore only process one Analog Video input at a time. In order to process 6 CVBS sources simultaneously you would need to use 6 ADV7282-M's. Since all the ADV7282-M would lock to the CVBS inputs at different times, ensuring that the outputs from the ADV7282-M's are all aligned would be difficult.
5) DVP eval latest source software is designed to program the ADV7282-M with ADI recommended scripts. It is designed to be for demonstration purposes and not for customers to run their own custom scripts.
DVP eval latest source software cannot be used to grab the MIPI CSI-2 output from the ADV7282-M.
6) The MIPI CSI-2 output from the ADV7282-M is designed to be fed into a microprocessor (or FPGA). The microprocessor can be used as an I2C master than can be used to send I2C signals to the ADV7282-M and program the ADV7282-M. There are I2C test points on the ADV7282-M evaluation board for this purpose. It would be a better solution to try and use an external microprocessor to run your custom scripts on then trying to use DVP eval latest source software.
7) I can think of one possible solution:
Obviously this is very difficult to achieve. The amount of processing would add a delay to the video.
Senior Applications Engineer,
Analog Devices Inc.
The process looked so difficult that i think i should better change my way in order to finish it.
Ok, can you tell me how to use the DVP eval latest source software ? in my mid ,it just can
show me some numbers.
Can you show me a picture that the DVP eval latest source software recieve the signal from
the camera? i don't know what effect if i really get the signal~hahaha
A Silly Boy
the DVP eval latest source software only provides read/write access to registers as described in hardware manual. The hardware manual is provided in the link provided.
The ADV7282-M or DVP eval latest source software cannot extracts video signal data.
Retrieving data ...