AnsweredAssumed Answered

EVAL-AD7656-1 schematic

Question asked by kamilszczygiel on Sep 23, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 30, 2015 by Appu

Hello!

We are currently building a prototype of our industrial monitoring device which will use an AD7656-1 ADC and a digital processor that will collect & analyze the samples. For the prototype we would like to use AD7656-1 evaluation board, but with our own PCB with microprocessor (we cannot use your EVAL-SDP-CB1Z board). I was trying to find a schematic for this evaluation board, but the only thing I could find was an old thread on your support forum ( https://ez.analog.com/thread/21212 ) where one of your employees ( @jcolao ) was (probably) sending the schematic via private messages upon request. The schematic is needed to know the pinout of the 120-pin connector (and its type) and to evaluate whether such combination is possible (we cannot use serial interface - only parallel data bus is possible in our application).

Could you please send me the schematic, as using the EVAL-AD7656-1 board in this stage of development would be much simpler and quicker than trying to build our own prototype (on universal PCB or on custom PCB that we would have to design).

Thank you in advance!

Outcomes