Hi, I am considering to use evaluation board for low-noise instrumentation amplifier AD 8421.
May I please ask the following questions in this regard :
1. What all components (IC's) do we get along with the board ?
2. How many layered board is it ? Do we have a one common ground plane on the board ?
3. With this board, will I be able to reproduce the noise levels mentioned in the specs of AD 8421 ?. Its important for me because I am processing low level of analog signal and noise is a major concern.
4. It seems that connection need to be made with banana connectors. As with output, is there any possibility to use SMA connector for input.
5. If possible, please provide me a clear enlarged picture of the board.
Thanks for the prompt response.