Can somebody tell me the main differences between EVAL-ATV-OP3Z and EVAL-ATV-OP1Z?
We offer a variety of output boards for the ATV platform:
* EVAL-ATV-OP1Z -- ADV7341 / AD9889B (without HDCP keys)
* EVAL-ATV-OP2Z -- ADV7341 / AD9889B (with HDCP keys)
* EVAL-ATV-OP3Z -- ADV7341 / ADV7510P (without HDCP keys)
* EVAL-ATV-OP4Z -- ADV7341 / ADV7510 (with HDCP keys)
* EVAL-ATV-OP5Z -- ADV7341 / ADV7511P (without HDCP keys)
* EVAL-ATV-OP6Z -- ADV7341 / ADV7511 (with HDCP keys)
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for replay. Checking output devices datasheet is clear.
Retrieving data ...