We are mass-produced video equipment of DVI output using AD9889B.
And, vertical banded noise occurred in part of the equipment.
The issues will be as follows.
1) Four vertical banded noise is occurred.
2) Amplitude disturbances occur in TMDS-CLK linked to the vertical banded noise.
3) If the supply voltage to the AVDD is less than 1.80V, noise occurs.
4) If the supply voltage to the AVDD is 1.80V or more, the noise does not occur.
5) If normal AD9989B, the supply voltage to the AVDD is less than 1.80V,but noise does not occur.
We will attach a document that summarizes the issues below.
We have the next question about these issues.
a) Did a past include a similar example?
b) Is there the method to control a noise other than the voltage?