AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error message?

Question asked by LBrodeur Employee on Jul 30, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 25, 2015 by StuartS

I'm new to using CrossCore and for the most part have been able to tackle the problems I've encountered. However, when trying to run one of the example codes onto a BLIP2 (BF707), I get this message:

ERROR: [Error xml1013] [windows creation] Unable to process custom action for register "DMC0_PHY_CTL1" in custom board file "C:\Analog Devices\SoftwareModules\ADZS_BF707_BLIP2_Board-Rel1.0.0\Blackfin\Examples\ADZS-BF707-BLIP2-proc.xml", because there already exists a register definition for name "DMC0_PHY_CTL1". You cannot modify a register from the base processor definition and any additional custom registers must be uniquely named.

^this error repeats itself a few times before going on to the following lines

Loading application: "C:\Users\lia\cces\2.0.0\Hello_World\Debug\Hello_World.dxe"

ERROR: [Error xml1013] [windows creation] Unable to process custom action for register "DMC0_PHY_CTL1" in custom board file "C:\Analog Devices\SoftwareModules\ADZS_BF707_BLIP2_Board-Rel1.0.0\Blackfin\Examples\ADZS-BF707-BLIP2-proc.xml", because there already exists a register definition for name "DMC0_PHY_CTL1". You cannot modify a register from the base processor definition and any additional custom registers must be uniquely named.

Load complete.

I'm not sure what this error means or how to correct it so I can at least get the basic code up and running and move on with my project. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Outcomes