The latest ADF4155 evaluation board control software is attached.
- Disconnect any evaluation board.
- Uninstall previous version of ADF4155 software.
- Download and run the attached installer.
- Click Next/Continue/Finish when asked.
- Connect your evaluation board.
- Windows will detect the evaluation board and install the drivers.
- Run the ADF4155 software from the desktop or Start Menu.
- The status bar of the software should show that the board is connected. If not, try disconnecting and reconnecting the board.
Installer includes USB drivers.
Reply to this thread if there are any issues.
- v1.1.6: Add option to manually control RF calculations controls (in Tools menu).
- v1.1.5: More bug fixes to RF calculations. Changed maximum reference frequency limit to match datasheet.
- v1.1.4: Bug fixes.
- v1.1.3: Added a warning for when an exact frequency cannot be achieved.
- v1.1.2: More fixes to RF calculations.
- v1.1.1: More fixes to RF calculations.
- v1.1.0: Fixes to RF calculations.
- v1.0.1: Fixes to R6 controls to match datasheet.
- v1.0.0: Initial release.