AnsweredAssumed Answered

SPORT TX DMA IRQ - BF561

Question asked by Laz on Apr 19, 2011
Latest reply on Apr 25, 2011 by Laz

I am trying to get an interrupt at the end of a SPORT TX sequence.  I have configured the SPORT and DMA below.  I can see on the scope that the data string is being sent, and the DMA Complete bit is set, but I don't get the IRQ (the ISR is never called).

I've looked at the Audio Codec Talk-through example, and my code looks similar.  I'm probably missing something simple.

TIA;

Dan

// init the ISR

Void initSportISR()

{

register_handler_ex(ik_ivg9, slaveTxRxIsr, EX_INT_ENABLE);               // assign ISR to interrupt vector

*pSICA_IAR2 = Peripheral_IVG(23,9);                   // assign interrupt channel 23 DMA SPORT0 RX to IVG9

*pSICA_IAR3 = Peripheral_IVG(24,9);                   // assign interrupt channel 24 DMA SPORT0 TX to IVG9

*pSICA_IMASK0 |= SIC_MASK(9);           // un-mask the IRQ

ssync();

*pILAT |= EVT_IVG9;                                  // clear pending IVG9 interrupts

ssync();

}

void transmitSlave( BYTE  *buf, int  bufSize)

{

// config the DMA

*pSPORT0_RCR1 = 0; // turn off RECV

*pDMA2_1_IRQ_STATUS = 0x0f; // clear all flags

*pDMA2_1_PERIPHERAL_MAP               = 0x1000; // set to SPORT0_TX

// set up DMA transfer

*pDMA2_1_START_ADDR = buf; // data buffer

*pDMA2_1_X_COUNT        = bufSize;        // this is the number of bytes to send

*pDMA2_1_X_MODIFY = 1;          // 8-bit data

// Enable DMA, read from mem, 8-bit, En IRQ, clear FIFO,

*pDMA2_1_CONFIG = DMAEN | WDSIZE_8 | RESTART | DI_EN; // no Flow = Stop

// config the SPORT

// configure to transmit on the Primary channel

*pSPORT0_TCR2 = 7; // 8 data - 1

// Enable, Internal Clock and Frame, Late Frame required, Frame goes LO

*pSPORT0_TCR1 = TSPEN | ITCLK | ITFS | TFSR | LTFS | LATFS | TCKFE; // add drive on Falling edge (read on rising)

}

Outcomes