AnsweredAssumed Answered

AD9361_sim.slx error in Simulink

Question asked by PennyL on Jul 10, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 12, 2018 by travisfcollins

Hi. I am trying to get the FMCOMMS-3 up & running with the Linux distribution and libiio on the ZedBoard Zynq-7000. I am using Matlab R2015a with Simulink. When I open the Simulink model it shows the correct device name and IP address I input into the class definition file (iio_sys_obj.m) but I consistently get the "Index exceeds matrix dimensions" error with:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An error occurred while running the simulation and the simulation was terminated

For output port 1 of 'ad9361_sim/MATLAB System', the 'stepImpl' method of the System object 'iio_sys_obj' returned a value whose size [0x0], does not match the value returned by the 'getOutputSizeImpl' method. Either change the size of the value returned by 'stepImpl', or change the size returned by 'getOutputSizeImpl'.

Component: Simulink | Category: Block error

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The function block shows the right setup, IP address & device name as set up by iio_sys_obj.m. It shows the No. of input/output channels at 4 even though they were left blank in the same file.

sim block.png

Where in the iio_sys_obj file do I change the size of the value returned by 'stepImpl', or change the size returned by 'getOutputSizeImpl'? Or is the root cause underlying this error somewhere else in the setup?

Thanks!

Outcomes