AnsweredAssumed Answered

ADSP-CM408F  FREERTOS ADC_circular not working

Question asked by ramanareddy27 on Jul 1, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 27, 2015 by Praveen_H

Hi,

I have a new ADSP-CM408F development board and was trying to run the example codes from ADC.

I am getting errors (pasted below) when I am trying to build the freertos adc_circular example on IAR for sampling one of the signals on ADC input.I have followed the Software guide to setup the environment of the IAR and still getting these errors. Please advise.

Linking

Error[Li005]: no definition for "__set_BASEPRI" [referenced from C:\Analog Devices\ADSP-CM40x\CM403F_CM408F_EZ-KIT\examples\FreeRTOS\ADCC_Circular\CM408F\iar\Debug\Obj\tasks.o]

Error[Li005]: no definition for "__DSB" [referenced from C:\Analog Devices\ADSP-CM40x\CM403F_CM408F_EZ-KIT\examples\FreeRTOS\ADCC_Circular\CM408F\iar\Debug\Obj\tasks.o]

Error[Li005]: no definition for "__ISB" [referenced from C:\Analog Devices\ADSP-CM40x\CM403F_CM408F_EZ-KIT\examples\FreeRTOS\ADCC_Circular\CM408F\iar\Debug\Obj\tasks.o]

Error[Li005]: no definition for "__get_BASEPRI" [referenced from C:\Analog Devices\ADSP-CM40x\CM403F_CM408F_EZ-KIT\examples\FreeRTOS\ADCC_Circular\CM408F\iar\Debug\Obj\queue.o]

Error while running Linker

Thanks in advance,

Ramana.

Outcomes