AnsweredAssumed Answered

AD 5933 evaluation board current/voltage raw data available?

Question asked by jinyu on Jun 25, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 26, 2015 by jinyu

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use AD 5933 evaluation boards to measure impedance between one pair of electrodes and do cross-correlation between two pairs of electrodes.

For impedance measurement (200 ohm to 600ohm with negligible capacitance), I can measure at around 33 points per second with no problems.

However, if I want to measure two sets of signal and get flow velocity by cross-correlation shown below (each green ring will be two Semicircles in my case), the impedance update rate is not fast enough and unnecessary. As a result, I am thinking if I could get some raw data before 1024 point DFT. The question is, am I able to get a signal out from the AD 5933 evaluation board such as after the 12 bits ADC module , after LPF module, or after the Gain module. I assume the two terminals to insert Zunknown have constant voltage and I cannot get voltage information due to change of Zunknown.

Image result for cross correlation pipe

I probably won't get these data as they are inside AD 5933. If that is the case, is there any other evaluation board you can suggest to complete the task?

Many thanks and Best regards,

Jinyu

Outcomes