We have built up a circuit with the AD8370.
At the moment we have problems, because the AD8370 sometimes 'loses' its GainCode during measurements.
What we have investigated:
- we have seen, that bringing LTCH low for a certain time (without changing CLCK or DATA) and then bring it back HIGH will change the GainCode of the AD8370!
- Is this a 'normal' behavior of the AD8370? (we assume, that spikes on the LTCH signal shouldn't write the GainCode, because there are no CLCK edges to clock the shift register)
- do you have detailed descriptons about the serial interface?
- under which conditions will the GainCode Register of the AD8370 be written/cleared in dependance of the LTCH?
- what happens, if there are more than 8 clocks (before LTCH is going HIGH again) during an access to the GainCode register?
- what happens, if there are less than 8 clocks (before LTCH is going HIGH again) during an access to the GainCode register?