I am currently working with zed board and ad-fmcomms3-ebz.I have tested the BIST loopback mode on iio oscilloscope.I wanted help on how to receive wireless data from a wLAN network using the rx antenna.
So if I understand you have 802.11b samples that you want to transmit by using zedboard + FMCOMMS3.
Answers to your questions:
1. Check are you able to load samples somewhere in IIO scope for Tx chain. If not you can try to midify IIO scope, to enable custom data loading.
2. In NoOs you can try to collect received samples from DDR memory. I know that there is script to do that on github (no-OS/capture.tcl at master · analogdevicesinc/no-OS · GitHub) . You can try to modify script for your needs.
3. For transmission of data with NoOs take a look at this:
FMCOMMS3 zed No-OS design general questions
What you want exactly to do? You can receive samples from WiFi transmitter, to get data you need to demodulate and decode signal. FMCOMMS3 will not demodulate and decode signal for you. To get samples you can boot linux on zedboard and use IIO scope, or you can try to use NoOs reference design and try to get samples from DDR memory (write script for that, or see if there is some on github)
I am trying to establish wireless communication (wLAN IEEE 802.11b) between two ZED boards and ad-fmcomms3-ebz kept at a distance from each other. For this I need to achieve two things:
1. Receive custom data via Rx channel
2. Send custom data via Tx channel.
I have booted linux on the SD card and implemented the BIST test on .
My doubts are as follows
1. how can I transmit custom data using IIO Oscilloscope??
2. when using No OS codes how is the data received observed ??(in Linaro linux we have IIO application in which we have the time,frequency and constellation plots to visualise the data )
3. how can transmission be done using No OS codes provided by Analog Devices?? is there any link to a sample script for the same ??
Retrieving data ...