What do I need to do in order to perform a simple echo server using the Ethernet IP cores within the reference design?
* We are working with an FMCOMMS1 setup on a VC707 platform and attempting to integrate the reference design with an Ethernet echo server.
* The echo_server displays some connection over the serial port and can be read. Debug works and displays the point where software gets stuck in an infinite loop.
* The echo server works fine when running on top of the provided VC707 BIST file.
* The addresses shown in the hdf file are the same as the ones shown in the address editor.
* The VC707's Ethernet cores cannot be generated from scratch to see the minimum requirements to run the echo_server design, due to license issues. However, running the reference design works in tests to send and receive data across the interface.