We are unable to get the IIO Scope to connect to our local device. Here are the steps that we have taken up to this point:
1) Download the zip file of the project that we want for the KC705. We downloaded the kc705_fmcomms1_2014_R2_PRE.zip.
2) We open a Vivado TCL shell, navigate to the correct directory and run the command:
Vivado$ xmd -tcl run.tcl
3) We are able to see that the project is built and programmed. We get output that corresponds to this link tutorial. Also, the LCD on our KC705 board has the IP address displayed but does not display "XCOMM LPC".
4) We then see that we have linux up and running on our KC705 board through our COMM port.
5) We open IIO Oscilloscope in Windows 7 and are unable to find a target device to connect to locally.
Where did we go wrong or what could be not allowing us to connect to the IIO Scope?