My customer have got The ADSP-BF609 EZ-KIT evaluation board and have a connect problem as describe below.
- They installed the CrossCore Embedded Studio release 220.127.116.11
- They installed ADI_ADSP-BF609_Evaluation_Board-Rel1.1.0
- Follow the installation instruction connect power & USB to board (see the attached picture)
- Run the CCES and Browse installed examples to UART char eco example
- Complied OK
- Tried to load debugger as described in file ADSP-BF609_ezkit_man_rev_1-1_may_2014 chapter EZ-KIT Lite Session Startup.
- When I run the debug I got error as follow: (picture is attached)
Error in launch sequence
[TpsdkServer] Failed to connect to processor.
8. I attached the log file too.