I am having trouble connecting the ADI IIO Oscilloscope to my platform and device. I am following this guide: http://wiki.analog.com/resources/eval/user-guides/ad-fmcomms2-ebz/quickstart/microblaze. Here is the hardware I am using.
Xilinx VC707 Kit
Micro USB Cable for JTAG connection
Micro USB Cable for UART connection
1) I have the VC707 Kit connected to a laptop running Windows 7 Pro SP1 (64-bit).
2) I am using Vivado 2014.4.
3) I downloaded vc707_fmcomms2-3_2014_R2_PRE.zip today (Apr 24 2015) and unzipped.
4) I opened the Vivado 2014.4 TcL Shell and typed:
Vivado% xmd -tcl run.tcl
5) It loaded the bit file and the image. The last few lines in the TcL Shell say:
Setting PC with Program Start Address 0x80000000
Processor started. Type “stop” to stop processor
RUNNING> Disconnected from Target 0
6) I can see the messages from the UART using PuTTY. The last lines are:
Welcome to Buildroot
7) I downloaded IIO Oscilloscope (OSC) for Win32 & Win64 (2014_R2 Alpha Pre-Release) adi-osc-setup.exe today (Apr 24 2015) and installed it on the laptop.
8) I launched the Oscope Application and went to Settings → Connect. The Local Device option is grayed out.
9) I connected an Ethernet cable from the VC707 to the laptop.
10) I typed in the address 192.168.2.2 (shown on the LCD screen of the VC707) in the IP addr:port box.
11) I clicked Refresh and under IIO Devices it says “No iio devices found”.
Am I missing a step?
Thank you for your help,