AnsweredAssumed Answered

Get in RX the same values of TX

Question asked by Daniel_Camara on Apr 22, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 27, 2015 by Daniel_Camara

Hi people,

There is a way to send a data in the TX and receive the same in the RX?  I mean if I put a cable between TX A and RX A and send a value in I and another in Q, there is a way to get them back on the RX A I/Q?  I am developing a IEEE 802.15.4 transceiver, and for testing, at least in the begging would be nice to be able to do that, send something and get the same the other side.

I tried to change the ad9361-iiostream.c to send always the same data, RX and TX in the same frequency, and on the RX compare the received I/Q to see if was the same... but I didn't manage to do it.  Well it makes sense not being able to, the process is too fast, so the time you say send this and you start reading it is possible that you will not read the same thing you just sent, even more because, as far as I understood the buffers in the middle would make this  synchronization a nightmare, even with different threads for the send and receive.

Nevertheless, I would know if I can do it, somehow to be able to test my transceiver.

Best regards...

Daniel

Outcomes