Using AD9361 Evaluation Software v2.1.4 (64-bit) and the attached AD9364_Project.prj file, I am able to create init script, which contains,
1. SPI register programming values.
2. The wait time or conditional bit done for letting AD9364 finish the configuration,
I developed C environment code equivalent of the generated init scrip, which I am is able to compile and run on my MCU board interfaced with AD9364.
In the same C code, I added an array containing OFDM I/Q samples.
The issue I am seeing that when I run the C code on MCU to transmit the MCU-in-memory stored OFDM I/Q data,
1. On some AD9364 on-board Tx, I see a proper and clean OFDM signal and
2. On some AD9364 on-board Tx, I see only a CW signal (may be a DC leakage).
I want help in debugging the above issue # 2,
1. By dumping SPI register and analyzing to find which internal block of AD9364 is not working
2. if there are or can be any AD9364 on-board specific SPI programming required
Appreciate for your help.