AnsweredAssumed Answered

Single ended op-amp with an adjustable common mode

Question asked by on Apr 13, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 26, 2015 by



We are looking for an op-amp with an adjustable common mode, in order to implement a single supply amplifier.

I could easily find a lot of fully differential amplifiers with adjustable common mode, such as the AD8137 that we used before, as well as difference amplifiers such as AD8203. However, my signal is single ended both at the input and output.


Could you recommend any Analog's op-amp with common mode feedback which allow adjustable common mode?