I have a big Problem with my test bench AD_FMCMOTCON1-EBZ. When I was trying to get the system run, the “over current” LED flash up and I heared a buzz.
These are my settings:
- Zedboard xc7z020clg484-1
- AD_FMCMOTCON1-EBZ with Dynamometer
- Booting from SD-Card with the newest Image (no changes)
These are my steps:
- Add Power supply in the Low Voltage Drive Board
- Switch the Zedboard on
- Toggle the Emergency Stop Switch (S2) to UP
- press the Power Stage Reset
These are the results:
- Over current LED flash up
- hear buzz
- The Voltage on my power supply reduce and the current is max (looks like a short circuit)
That is what I have done before:
- The test bench works
- I run the Demo using foc_script.sh
- the motor spins
- I disable the run button in the Oscilloscope and enable it again after a few seconds
- The Motor starts to stutter
- So I shut down the power supply
Is it possible that I destroy my Drive Board. Without insert a higher voltage and using the test Demo?!
Can I do anything before I have to change the Hardware? Can I get my system back to the default settings?
I am really helpless, Thanks