I have some questions about VDK.
1) How i can start several threads?
I use kernel options in VDSP and add new threads type. But it not running. Why?
2) If i create VDK based project, is a Rorbin round scheduling a default scheduling?
3) If i running while(1) cycle in one of threads, VDK shall do context switch?
4) If i running while(1) cycle in one of threads and in this cycle i use unscheduled region may be that VDK do not context switch for while(1) cycle?
5) In Robin round sheduling in kernel option in VDSP i can create prioritets? what this mean?
6) If i use Lwip may i set the target ip?
I search this function or data structures in Lwip code but i cant find it.
7) How i can use Global data structures which are accessible for all threads?
I'm beginner in analog device programming/ please help.