Need 3A for a very low noise RF amplifier. The ADM7172 would be perfect if it had greater output current.
- Can I parallel the outputs of 2x ADM7172 via small (i.e. 10 mOhm) resistors?
- If so, what size resistors are recommended?
- How will the total output noise be effected?
- If not, can I diode OR the outputs?
- If I diode OR the outputs, can I place the sense node after the diode to compensate for the diode voltage drop
- How will the output noise be effected by this configuration?
- Any other suggestions on achieve a very low noise 3A output?