I am working on a project where adv7625 is configured using I2C/SPI as RX for Adv8005 & Adv 7619 is also used for external OSD overlay. Adv8005 is working like a repeater.
Currently Adv7625 & Adv8005 with Adv7619 as external OSD code is working fine.
I can see EX OSD video after switching the RX i/p from Adv7625 to Adv7619.
My requirement is that I need to set the alpha (transparency) of Adv7619 video so that it can be blended with Adv7625 RX video.
I am having a customized board not an Adv8005 SMZ board, but the customized board is same as Adv8005 SMZ board, only difference is we have Adv7619 as EX-OSD source.
My questions are:
1) Can I blend EX-OSD & RX video together & if yes please let me know the steps.
2) Is there any api for making OSD on/off.
3) Do I need any SPI serial flash RAM & DDR2 memories to be interfaced for OSD UI.
4) Do I need to create a OSD UI using Blimp software.
5) If I need to create the OSD binary using Blimp software, then how can I flash that binary file to DDR2 as in my customize board there is no provision of UART.
Thanks & regards,