AnsweredAssumed Answered

Simple question, whats the name of this T element and where do I find it

Question asked by eric_engineer on Mar 9, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 10, 2015 by KJBob

I was reading this note on how to use the compressor function, but it uses a T element to split the input into two.  One goes to the audio channel the other the control side.   I just don't know what the T2 element is, and where I can find it in Sigma DSP.  I looked for a while and then figured I'd ask.




Original Link: