I need the following:
- HDMI input. Could be FHD 1080p, 1080i or 720p.
- External OSD input for overlay. Overlay should be able to be anywhere on the screen; assume if overlay value is black, the HDMI comes though 100%. Overlay format could be 800x480 and have to be scaled up, but might be 960 x 540 to make the upscaling easier
- HDMI output #1 1080p. Needs to be clone or upscaled version of HDMI input
- HDMI output #2 1080p. HDMI input with OSD overlay
- Can the ADV8003 do this or do I need the 8005?
- can I do this using the Eval board and some hacking here and there?
Thanks. I saw the question about the external OSD how to set the alpha value, glad that was answered.