AnsweredAssumed Answered

Replacing Tl072CP

Question asked by thunderbunny on Feb 27, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 9, 2015 by AnnaFeB

Hi. I am refurbishing A allen and heath GS3V professional recording studio console.

as it's a 80's design i want to upgrade the opamps witch are the TL072CP.

they are in a VCA mode (voltage controlled amplifier.) set up,

i would like to know with what  up to date opamp i can replace it.

acurate sound reproduction low noise  is the main thing and goal.


hope you can give me some advise

greets Dave