Can someone recommend AD MEMS product options for monitoring acceleration of free-moving small animals with the following parameters?
- very small 3 axis ic package (will be glued to the head) with tethered power and unshielded signal wires (0.5 - 1m long)
- will mount external components on ic package surface
- single ended analog outputs are sent to separate ADC box
- desired minimum signal < 1mm/s2.
- desired max amplitude < 1m/s2
- bw = DC to ~ 1.5 kHz
Analog output is preferred but digital can also be considered.
Thank you for your recommendations.