A customer is looking for an HDMI product (potentially the ADV7511 ??) and the customer has put down
some requirements (I guess that these are "standard" HDMI questions) :
- HDMI source shall be able to supply 5.0V to the HDMI connector.
- Voltage specification including tolerances, min: 4.8V and max: 5.3V.
- The supply shall be designed to handle an input voltage of 2.9V-3.6V.
- Supply a minimum of 55mA. But this power supply shall also supply the DDC signals in the HDMI interface.
- Over current protection of <0.5A. No damage to the HDMI source or sink can result from the shorting of
any combination of signals on any connector. If two HDMI sources are connected together with a single cable, no
damage can occur to either of the sources. If two HDMI sinks are connected together with a single cable, no
damage can occur to either of the sinks.
What part(s) should be suggested/recommended ?