We are using ADUC7061 minikit configured primary ADC as single ended .
- 1. In datasheet ADC0/ADC5 (single-ended mode). What is the use of ADC5 pin.
And also says Single-ended channels are selected with respect to ADC5.
Bias ADC5 to a minimum level of 0.1 V.
- 2. I had connected ADC5 and ADC0 pin then adc result 0x00000, If I had connected ADC5 to
gnd ( 0V ) and ADC0 to gnd ADC results 30 000 counts , how to change it to expected count?
- 3. What is the use of Bias ADC5 to a minimum level of 0.1 V ?.
- For external reference I had used VREF+ and Vref- , and says 2.625 v maximum reference input .
Then for external reference high reference (HIGHEXTREF1) bit need to set causes Vref /2.
I’am having a (0-5)V process control how can I interface 0- 5V external reference?.
What is the maximum external reference can be given to ADC?.
- How to set zero offset or zero count