I just purchased the ADV7625 Eval board, and i have a couple questions. The board should be delivered in about 2 weeks, and i want to make sure i have everything that i need.
First, my assumptions:
- I can control this using a serial connection from a Raspberry Pi.
- By control, i mean: change inputs & trigger OSDs
- Once the device and it's settings are setup, i do not need the windows software to operate.
- can this device be used when the output video needs to be scaled up or down (in order to display properly on a tv)
- PIP (Picture in Picture)
- can this device be used to display one input in a box on top of another input?
- analog audio
- the user guide mentions "A modified SHARC Audio EZ-Extender® board can be connected to this if analog audio output is desired." but i don't see where to get one. Any ideas?
I'm sure i'll have other questions, but that's all for now.