I am having problems finding an Analog Device's DAC that can suit my needs.
I would really appreciate any help you can give.
- I need a DAC that can act as a clock slave.
- I am going to be feeing the DAC with an output from an FPGA. I want the DAC to use the clock outputted by the FPGA.
- The FPGA will be outputting a 74.25 MHz clock.
- I need the DAC to perform 1x, 2x and 4x interpolation (8x would also be nice but not essential)
- This implies a max data rate of 300 MSPS (if 8x is used then 600 MSPS is needed).
- The DAC needs to receive 12 bit TTL inputs
- I can also receive LVDS.
- The DAC needs to be configurable via SPI or I2C or similar standard.
If we can find a DAC that suits my needs they I will recommend it to all of my customers.
Thanks and Regards,