AnsweredAssumed Answered

Several questions on reading webpage of http://wiki.analog.com/resources/tools-software/linux-drivers/iio-transceiver/ad9361

Question asked by yanjiesh on Feb 12, 2015
Latest reply on Feb 23, 2015 by yanjiesh

Dear all,

During reading of this web page AD9361 high performance, highly integrated RF Agile Transceiver™ Linux device driver    [Analog Devices Wiki], I did experiment on Zedboard-AD-FMCOMMS3 system, most steps passed well and I did appreciate the contribution by Larcs and Michael.

However there was several problems I met as follows:

1. How to "make menuconfig" in the step of "ENABLING LINUX DRIVER SUPPORT" ?-- When I tried, the bash responsed that "make: *** No rule to make target 'menuconfig'. stop". Could you provide more information?
  2. When I cated ensm_mode_available, the pinctrl_fdd_indep option was not there, I mean, only the former 4 options were there.
  3. When I tried to echo B-BALANCED > in_voltage0_rf_port_select, the bash told me "echo: write error: Invalid argument.", Why?
  4. After I echoed tx_quad > calib_mode, I cated calib_mode to be auto in vain.

In addition, what are those AUX ADC/DAC supposed to do, I mean, what are their special purposes in the AD9361 design?

R.

-Jie

16:46

2015-2-12

Shanghai Time

Outcomes