I have a problem in starting a new session on my ADSP BF-561 EZ Kit Lite
I am very new to Blackfin processors.
Here is what i've done so far:
- I connected the kit to power (ZLED 4 and LED2(power) are ON)
- I connected the BF561 USB EZ-KIT to the computer USB
- The driver installed correctly (I can see in Device Manager: ADI Development Tools -> ADSP BF-561 EZ-KIT Lite). (The ZLED 3 on the boar is on)
- I started the VisualDSP++ 188.8.131.52 (with latest Update 8)
- Under Session -> New Session -> Select Processor (I had chose ADSP BF-561) -> Connection Type (EZ-KIT Lite) -> Select Platform (ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite via Debug Agent) (See Session.jpg)
- err1.jpg Occured
- Then err2.jpg
I tried the to test the conenction.
- Using the VisualDSP++ Configurator I tried to test the BF-561 USB EZ-KIT
- The results are OK in the test.jpg
Then I made a new session changing the platform to ADSP-BF561 (1 processor) via USB EZ-KIT (See Session2.jpg)
- I got the same errors like err1.jpg and err2.jpg
Can you help me in some way?
Thank You Very Much!