AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to fix the error of 'FMComms2 Source' of GNURadio

Question asked by opticslee on Jan 13, 2015
Latest reply on Jan 14, 2015 by opticslee

Hi all

I installed GNURadio according to the GnuRadio [Analog Devices Wiki] on my ubuntu 14.04 LTS to hope to access my fmcomms2 hardware. To my Zedboard, the version of firmware of SD card is 2014_R2, where the daemon program "iiod" can auto-run at Linux starting.  To the PC end, I load the file "iio-examples/fmradio" in GNURadio, and change the parameter of "Hostname" of "FMComms2 Source" to my Zedboard's IP address to run this flow graph. However, program failed. The Error message is :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generating: "/opt/sd32gbak/gnuradio/iio-examples/top_block.py"

Executing: "/opt/sd32gbak/gnuradio/iio-examples/top_block.py"

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/opt/sd32gbak/gnuradio/iio-examples/top_block.py", line 14, in <module>

from gnuradio import iio

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/iio/__init__.py", line 33, in <module>

from iio_swig import *

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/iio/iio_swig.py", line 28, in <module>

_iio_swig = swig_import_helper()

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/iio/iio_swig.py", line 24, in swig_import_helper

_mod = imp.load_module('_iio_swig', fp, pathname, description)

ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-iio-3.7.4git.so.0.0.0: undefined symbol: avahi_service_resolver_free

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Network is ok.

Has any one can help me to fix this question or tell me what i missed ?

Thanks!

Regards,

Lee

Outcomes