I am working with an AD9517/PCBZ (rev B) Evaluation Board and I can not generate any signal in any output.
I configured it as clock distribution using the evaluation software that seems to work fine (I write and read the registers without problems).
I tried to see the signal using an oscilloscope and an spectrum analyser in all the outputs but I found no signal.
* The input signal is 0 dbm feeded in to the "CLK" conector, I verified that the signal reaches the AD9517-0 package pin.
* You can see the configuration in the attached figure
* I tried with other configurations but no one generates signal
* I checked all the biasing voltages and seems to be ok --> 3.3 V
* I checked some signals:
RESETB --> 3.3 V
STATUS --> 0 V
REF_SEL --> 0V
SYNCB --> 3V3
* Tried to feed the signal in the REFIN/REF1 and nREFIN/REF2 and configuring accordingly but no signal at the outputs was found.
* I checked no short-circuits at the outputs.
1.- Is it possible that all the outputs are damaged?
2.- What I am doing wrong?
Any hint will be really appreciated