I'm developing my circuit by using this RRIO dual op amp ADA4091-2.
My input supply is a single supply of 18V and 20V. In my circuit i have used two per of this op amp ADA4091-2.
I had read through the datasheet of ADA4091-2 the test condition data were just shown for dual supply of up to +/-15v.
So i don't have the test data for the single supply of 18v and 20v. The practical value of supply voltage is as below:
18v voltage range is 17.94v ~ 18.06v and 20v voltage range is 18.88v ~ 18.98v. The output current is 0~20mA and output load is 0~750ohm.
There are some designed questions need to check with you as below:
- I read through the datasheet the test condition is just stated for dual supply of up to ±15V. How about the output voltage high and output voltage low for single input supply of 18v and 20v?
- Could you help to generate the worst case analysis for single supply voltage of 18v and 20v?
- Could you help to check the worst case temperature drift for this circuit?
- As I know this IC ADA4091-2 has the Rail to rail input& output. But the datasheet didn’t state the rail to rail output swing value?
- Could you help to check the rail to rail output swing is working properly in the voltage range (17.94v~18.06v) & (18.88v~18.98v) as highlighted in red color below?