Few questions regarding the control of the AD9361 transceiver.
application require us to monitor multiple RF bands and switch between these
rapidly. We, therefore, intend to make use of the fast lock profiles, but there
are a few things that is unclear to us:
state should the ENSM be in when a fast lock profile is changed?
2) How much
information is stored in each individual profile?
2.a) Is it only VCO related values?
2.b) What about RF DC offset and RX/TX quadrature calibration values?
3) Lets say
we have the following setup:
- We have two RX/TX profiles configured in the transceiver.
- The only thing that differs in the setup for the two profiles is the
LO frequency, say 400 MHz in one profile and 1400 MHz in the other.
- RX and TX LO frequency is the same in the individual profiles.
- RF BW and and ADC sampling rate does not differ in the two
- FDD independent control is used to ensure that RX and TX is not active
at the same time
- The ENSM is currently in FDD state with RX active using profile
be the correct high level procedure for changing to profile two (also FDD state
with RX active)?
section "Initialization and Calibration" in the reference manual
mentions that RX ADC setup must be done whenever the sampling rate changes.
However, I can't find any information on how to do this. The baremetal drivers
provides a magical function (ad9361_rx_adc_setup) that calculates 40 bytes
which is then written to the transceiver registers 0x200 - 0x227. I can't find
any information on these registers in reference manual nor in the register map
documentation. Does any such information exist?