AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help to find solution

Question asked by julia.rakitina@gmail.com on Nov 21, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 23, 2014 by KarenNE

I am Java and Python programmer. Currently working under a project in Oil and Gas industry. So our team is going to upgrade old well logging instrument, as we are just programmers and geologist we have no experiences in electronic board design and have no such person who can assist us with buying spare parts for this instrument. We have determinate physical requirements and hope you can assist us with right parts or maybe you can recommend consulting organization or engineer who can help us,and of course we have budget on it.

So first pilot project include simple instrument which measures temperature, pressure, metal mass in pillar and it have to have sensor determining position(gyroscope). All this sensors have to be in ply metal tube(long: approx 1.5 m, diameter: 24 mm ) and they transmit information to the computer on the ground. Max of temperature 150 C, max hole depth 2500 meters. We need sensors, ADCs, amplifiers, filters, multiplexers and they all have to be placed in the tube. Maybe you already have solutions for that kind of tasks like Harsh Environment Acquisition Terminal

Please provide me with information or just direction where I can find professional consulting for this project.

Outcomes