Please clarify the below queries,
1. What is the data rate of RGB outputs from ADV7611?
2. Does it required to length match the RGB[0:23] color data signals?
3. What is voltage logic (Whether LVCMOS, LVTTL...) for the RGB data lines?
1) Assuming you are doing 4:4:4 output, the data rate will be the input pixel rate
2) I am not sure what mean by this question. The ADV7611 can output the data in many formats, including 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 and different color spaces then the input
3) The output voltage levels are defined in the short form datasheet. They will interface to 3.3V LVCMOS, LVTTL
Question 2: ADV7611 data output lines are routed in PCB with different lengths, Is it required to length match the RGB[0:23] lines in PCB? What is the allowable skew among the data lines?
Yes, pixel bus, pixel clock and controls signals should be length matched. It depends on the format clock rate to the tolerance needed. 12 mm length mis-match translates into ~ +-50ps mis-match in signal which is more then sufficient for a 148.5MHz rate rate --> Tbit = 6.7ns
Also the 7611 is able to phase adjust the Pixel clock to match your system better.
Retrieving data ...